Shannon, Kelly, & Errin of the Planet Fassa Team!
We are a diverse group of busy parents (check out our bios!) with at least 5 things in common:
1. We all look back at our childhood and have GREAT memories about “good old-fashioned play."
2. We all see ourselves, our families, and our friends overscheduling our lives and spending a lot of time with technology - this includes our children.
3. We all believe that structure can be good and technology is cool - but kids should also have the chance to GET THEIR PLAY OUT (unstructured and off-line) while they’re young and still full of energy and imagination!
4. We all feel that people are happiest and healthiest when they have balance in their lives (mentally, emotionally and physically.)
5. We all firmly believe when people are happy, they are better to themselves…and when people are better to themselves, they are better to the people and the world around them.
Because of what we have in common, we’ve come together to create a company with this vision:
To have fun & enrich the world by opening minds, nourishing hearts & strengthening bodies.
We work toward this vision by encouraging imagination through story-telling, reading, activities, unstructured play, and interaction. Our goal is to develop happy, balanced kids that have respect for themselves, and then can share that respect to others and our planet.
If you’d like to know a little more about the way we do things, check out the Planet Pledge. If you'd like to learn more about our site, please visit our Learn More pages or have your kids play with Fassa and Friends!
Here is a quick video of Shannon (S. Moo, Founder of Planet Fassa) and Errin (Go2Gal) talking about a couple of things they LOVE about www.planetfassa.com.
If you and your family are not already members, please join now for FREE and GET YOUR PLAY OUT!
The Planet Fassa Team